In addition to the beautiful sands nearby, Tenby Golf Course lies just behind the apartments and the Historical Town Centre of Tenby is a few minutes level walk.
The town itself houses an interesting variety of quaint shops, restaurants, cafés, public houses and most general amenities.
Sandra and Andrew, resident proprietors with over 20 years experience assure you of a warm comfortable welcome. Come stay with us and within minutes when being settled in, you can be enjoying yourself on any of Tenby’s three Beaches, standing at the Harbourside, or browsing around the charming Historic Town Centre. So don’t delay.
Pembrokeshire has the best beaches in the UK with more seaside awards than any other county. Holiday Which? chose Tenby’s South beach as one of its top beaches in 2001. The year before, they picked Tenby’s North beach, Manorbier, Barafundle, Marloes, Newgale, Whitesand and Newport. Tenby boasted three Blue Flag awards for it’s clean beaches in 2003! In total, Pembrokeshire has 9 Blue flag beaches making it one of the cleanest holiday destinations in Wales and the U.K.
The coast path from Tenby to Saundersfoot passes some of the best beaches you’re likely to find in Britain including Glen beach, Monkstone and Waterwynch. There’s a regular bus service between the towns, the best way to organise a circular route. To walk the route from one direction from harbour to harbour is around 4 miles/6km. There is a bus service available for walkers click here to find out more.
Pembrokeshire has an abundance of first class golf courses to choose from. Many are coastal, with stunning panoramic views to inspire you and make your golf even more enjoyable. Choose between established clubs like Tenby, the oldest club in Wales or brand new courses like Trefloyne. To find locations click here.
Tenby’s roots date back to the time of the Norman Conquest when the county was invaded and colonised in around 1093. Much of the medieval castle walls, built by the Pembrokeshire Earls in 1264 to fortify the town from Welsh rebellion, have survived intact to the present day. For more on Tenby’s attractions including castles and gardens go to attractions after you click here.
Places to visit within a short distance of Tenby…..
- Railway & Coach Station approximately 10 minutes away
- Car Park directly just behind – minimum prices
- Tenby Golf Course just behind
- Daily Boat Trips to Caldey Monastic Working Island – except Sunday
- Fishing Trips run from Tenby Harbour
- Coastal & Island Sea Cruises from Tenby Harbour
- Tenby Museum & Tudor Merchants House with a mine of Historic Interest
- for Tenby & surrounding areas
- Tenby has its own Cinema
- Tenby Leisure Centre with Swimming Pool
- Heatherton Activity Center a short distance away
- Manor House Zoo and Wildlife Park run by Anna Ryder- Richardson as seen on T.V series
- Numerous Castles and Historic sites surrounding areas